28 Jul

What Do I Do If Workers’ Compensation Denies Payment for My Medical Care?

When faced with a denied workers’ compensation claim, you first need to collect the relevant medical records and documentation to support the need for denied medical care. Then, you can enlist the help of a workers’ compensation attorney to assist with navigating the appeals process, advocating for medical benefits, and advising on increasing medical benefits through different coverage options. We understand how important it is for you to get the medical treatment you need after suffering a work-related injury. Call our law offices today to receive the assistance you deserve.